Tax Info

Information for Donors

Below is necessary, at-a-glance tax information to help you after your donation. For more detailed information please visit

Thank you for your charitable donation! You may have already received a receipt from us for your records, if not, please contact us below. You’ll need this receipt for your tax records and to claim donations.

For claiming donations, you must use the 1040 tax forms, which allows you to itemize deductions on Schedule A. Federal income tax forms 1040EZ and 1040A don’t allow for it. Be sure that the total of your itemized deductions will be more than the standard deductions. To deduct a contribution of cash, check or other monetary gift, you must maintain a bank record, payroll deduction records or a written communication from the organization containing their name, as well as the date and amount of the contribution.

For contributions between $500 to $5,000, you must also use income tax form 8283, Noncash Charitable Contributions, for your return.

For our organizations tax information, please click through to our Charitable Solicitation Registration.